Why do I try to blog? Today I’m not sure. As with all things, I get interested in starting a new project, and when I get everything set up and working correctly, I lose interest. Don’t get me wrong I still want to write, but I’ve lost the initial thrust that I had with my blogging. I still have a story I want to write, and I have started writing it, but writing is harder than I thought it would be.
I could use my website as a Facebook page and write details about what I’m doing every minute of my life. That would be incredibly dull reading and even more annoying to write.
- Awoke at 7:30 am today.
- Fixed breakfast around 8:00 am – I had a bacon sandwich.
- Took a nap until 12:30 pm.
- I was bored, so I started messing around on my computer.
- Checked the stats on my website and saw that no one had visited it in two days.
- Wanted to write an entry.
- So here I am writing this entry. Exhilarating isn’t it.
So this will be my entry for the day. If you read it, leave a comment to tell me what you read. I am interested in what you have to say.